Category archives: History

  • On September 1, 2005 the doors at the new school – Prince of Peace Lutheran School opened for school to the glory of God!

  • November 7, 2004 a groundbreaking ceremony finally occurred and all association pastors conducted a service at Love of Christ.

  • In September 2003 K-8 official opened the school year operating as Prince of Peace Lutheran School with the first graduating class to be given their diplomas in May of 2004.

  • On November 7, 2000 the students of Trinity Lutheran School voted on the new name of their school – with overwhelming results the vote came in for PRINCE OF PEACE Lutheran School.

  • Between the mid 80′s and 1999 many physical improvements were made to the school.

  • In 1982 preschool programs were approved. There were sixteen students in Trinity’s first preschool class.

  • As curriculum changed and family needs grew a large addition, including a gymnasium and kitchen, were added in 1972. This new space also allowed for the addition of Trinity’s first library.

  • On January 14, 1924, a resolution to build was passed, and a new Trinity Lutheran School was dedicated on October 12 of the same year.

  • In 1908, the school expanded and enrollment continued to rise steadily until by 1918 when the number of students had increased to 125 strong.

  • Trinity Lutheran School dates back to September of 1888. It was at that time the devoted members of Trinity Lutheran Church realized the importance of providing Christian training of their children.